The Society for Arkansas Healthcare Purchasing and Materials Management (SAHPMM) is an organized structure which advances the
development effecting state-wide purchasing and materials management affiliated with the Arkansas Hospital Association (AHA).
The objectives of the Society for Arkansas Healthcare Purchasing and Materials Management are:
- To bring about close cooperation among healthcare purchasing managers in order to promote efficiency in healthcare purchasing.
- To cooperate with hospitals and allied associations in matters pertaining to purchasing, standardization, and simplification.
- To encourage and assist members to develop their knowledge and increase their effectiveness in healthcare purchasing.
- To provide a medium for the interchange of ideas and dissemination of material relative to healthcare purchasing.
- To encourage and assist members to attend regular meetings, conferences and educational programs on healthcare purchasing.